Chef Chuck's Chocolate Almond Blueberry Muffins


Chocolate almond blueberry muffins are so moist and full of flavors. The addition of almonds give these muffins a nutty texture. Great as a breakfast muffin with your coffee or tea.


Chocolate Almond Blueberry Muffins
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
2/3 cup chocolate
10 tablespoons butter
4 eggs
1/2 teaspoon yeast
1 cup almonds, finely chopped
2/3 cup blueberries


Combine and sift sugar and flour, set aside. Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
Using a mixer beat eggs, slowly add melted chocolate, on low speed add sugar and flour and yeast. Mix in almonds then fold in blueberries. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes. Makes 15 muffins.

7 comments:

  1. Perfect. I just bought some fresh blueberries today so now I have a new recipe to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Bridgett, I am sure you will like, fresh is the best! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie, Our timing and taste buds are in tune!! Enjoy, Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate blueberry muffins!!!! WOW! Chocolate & bluberries = greatness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Ash, I agree the blend is yummm!!!
    Enjoy :) Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm! I have been away too long and see just how many fabulous recipes I have missed! I must put you on my favorites blog roll so I remember to drop by more often. I love your cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jamie, I am honored to be one of your foodie favorites! Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete