Chef Chuck's Cannoli Ravioli

Cannoli Ravioli

Nutella Nutella! Who doesn't like nutella. I came up with another brainstorm in food inventions! This seems to be a good time to post this creation of goodness! A few days ago I had left over cannoli dough and I began to roll it out to a thin sheet. I made squares and added a wonderful dollop of NUTELLA in the middle. Then proceeded to fold the dough over as I would do a RAVIOLI, guess what we have a Cannoli Ravioli. This new dessert will have you jumping for joy!! I am working on a new chocolate spread that will be much healthier and tastier! This new creamy delight will have less sweetners in it. I will add more complex flavors plus a much more friendlier combo then the nutella filling, plus a new ravioli shell dough too is in the making. Soon to Come!! Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Awww, you're making a healthier filling- wow! You DO hear me when I say I'm dieting! Thanks Chef Chuck! These still look amazing though ;-) Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Who doesn't love Nutella! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello La due and Crew, I am sorry I hear you, I am dieting to believe it or not! But we all must indulge every now and then! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your brainstorms. But tell me, how is it you have LEFTOVER cannoli dough?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ash, I haven't found anybody yet! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ciao Chow Linda, Thanks, I made cannoli's about a week ago and had some left over. I did post the cannoli recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cat's meow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Live.Love.Eat, You must try this! Thanks so Much!!

    ReplyDelete