Chef Chuck's Baked Shrimp Piccanti

Gamberi Piccanti

A baked shrimp recipe that is loaded with flavors. The heat from the peppers along with the onions, lime juice and wine, makes this shrimp dish delicious.


Baked Shrimp Piccanti
8 medium shrimp
2 hot chili peppers,
sliced thin with seeds
1/2 small onion, minced
juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup white wine
1 heaping tablespoon
fresh parsley, chopped
salt to taste

Wash shrimp leave shell on and place in baking dish. In a bowl combine all the other ingredients and pour over shrimp. Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks quite delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ash, Nice and spicy !! Thank You:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing I would change is:

    making it 16 shrimp. hahahahahaha. Shrimp's my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Live.Love.Eat, Let's up it to 32!! I am with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, this is like the gambas al ajillo I always order at when I go to a tapas bar. Of course, you need some good crusty bread to soak up those juices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Valerie, Tapas, I love them!! Yes the bread is a must! Take care, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete