Chef Chuck's Stuffed Pork Chops


Braciole di Maiale Farcito


A succulent pork chop with focaccia apple stuffing is a heart warming meal. Cooked to perfection this chop remains moist and tender. I brown the chop in butter and olive oil and transfer to a heated oven to finish the cooking.


Stuffed Pork Chops
2 pounds bone in pork chops
2 cups stuffing
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
salt and pepper to taste


Wash and make a cut to form a pocket in the pork chop. Bring chop to room temperature about 1 hour. Make your stuffing and gently place in pocket of chop. Heat frying pan add oil and butter and brown both sides of pork chop. Continue cooking in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes. The internal temperature should be 160, I remove from oven at 155 because it still cooks when out of the oven. Let rest a few minutes and serve with a green vegetable.

2 comments:

  1. lucky for me I took some pork chops out this morning! Hope you're well Chuck. Would love to have you join the "Seven Fishes Feast" with one of your recipes on Italyville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe! Enjoy those pork chops! Yes I would be honored to join. I will get back to you with a recipe! Thanks for thinking of me. Take care.

    ReplyDelete